Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My helpers

I forgot to say earlier that my day wasn't all bad... it wasn't bad at all really. But it was really nice because I met a sweet lady today at Chickfila from Holland! She's only been here for a few months and she has a daughter who is 2. It was so cute to watch them speak back and forth to each other in Dutch. :) Her husband came here for his job and he travels a lot. I got her email and I hope we can get together sometime. Oh, I'll invite them to our fall treat party! :)

It was also nice because Jaime came by today to drop off the hats they borrowed and ended up staying for awhile to visit. So nice to just chill awhile and get to know a friend better. :)

Oooh, and tonight I made potato soup and biscuits for dinner. Yum! I love fall comfort foods. Hmmm... how fast can I whip up some pumpkin pies for dessert??? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know her. I met her at the library. She really is sweet. I haven't seen her in awhile.

Jaime said...

I had fun sitting and talking, too! (Did I mention, I love your beautiful green grass?...Actually, I love any grass, but green is especially pretty. *grin* We specialize in brown...well, dirt.) Anyway, the boys had fun and Russ said he wants to go to your house again. :-) Thanks for letting us hang out!

Anonymous said...

Do you know the Hoods? It would be cool for them to meet each other! Renate is from Holland and her hubby is from Georgia, I think. But they have little kids too (Keanu is 5 I think and I think Anastasia is 3 or 4).