Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fun fun fun


We spent the evening with the Forringers. I took over lasagna and pumpkin pie and we had dinner at their house. It works out well - I do the cooking and she does the cleaning. My favorite division of duties!! :)

Afterwards we went together to the Highlights Fall Festival that Longview Christian Church puts on every year. It was a lot of fun! There was so much to do there was no way to get to it all! We hit the highlights (no pun intended at first. lol) of the festivities, like the cookie decorating, pony rides and LIMBO.... you've gotta check out the pic Tom got of me ATTEMPTING this. Mind you, I'd already done it three times without incident. :)

There's a link to the pictures up top on the right. Ok, I've got a very early morning tomorrow... yawn... I'm going to bed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! We went to highlight night last year. It's seriously the best fall fest around I think. My friend Jodi is paint ing faces in the pictures you took. She is so sweet :)

I love the limbo pic of you skinny minnie! You looked so good last time I saw you :) It's inspiring.

Adriana said...

Hey thanks. I wish I could FEEL that way. I have such a long ways to go in my own mind. :)

Stephanie said...

You would shoot me if I put a picture like that up of you! :)