Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Adventure

We had a great time yesterday! First we had Taylor's game and they won!! I'm upset that I didn't get any pictures... when I got there I realized that the batteries were dead) Anyways, that brings their stats up to 6-2, I believe. Sweet!

After a quick stop home, we headed to Moore Farms' pumpkin patch. It was so neat! We decided to make this a fall family tradition. :) The kids had a blast feeding the animals, going on the hayride, picking out their pumpkins and various other things. On the way home we stopped in Tyler for lunch at Braums. It was a very full day, but it was awesome to have the whole entire day to be together and have fun as a family.

Oh yeah, over there on the right is the link to the many pictures of the day.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

We have gone to that pumpkin patch before, too, and it's great! And there are lots of great opportunities for pictures, too! :-)

Stephanie said...

I remember the last time going there thinking I really wanted this to be a family tradition too. :) I think it's been two years now. :(