Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gushing

I'm so full right now, I just had to pour out a little of my joy onto the pages of my blog. I hardly ever get time to post about feelings and thoughts (though I have sooooo many!!) but this is just too big of an emotion to keep to myself.

Tonight was the girls night out that Stephanie put together. There were 11 of us, mostly from my church and one lovely lady who is my neighbor and dear friend. We went out for dinner and then to this great movie. In all, 6 hours of unbridled fun and laughter. (even while waiting 2 hours for a table and during the movie. hehe) I made new friends and formed new bonds with old friends too. It was the blast to end all blasts. :) I didn't want the night to end!!

This is something that I desperately needed in my life, time to step back and breathe... and realize that it's ok to laugh again. It was so awesome to share in this time and just bask in the kinship of my dear sisters in Christ. I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude to God for placing these women in my life. I have so many friends! And the number is only growing. My cup truly runs over!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The Lord is good indeed. I'm so glad you had tonight. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for comming last night you guys. It was really good to see you both.


I'm so lovin' my pumkin candle :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for comming last night you guys. It was really good to see you both.


I'm so lovin' my pumkin candle :)