Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Family Night!

To wrap up VBS we had a family night with a bouncy thing, hotdogs, snowcones and then the kids did a special prefomance of songs and verses that they'd learn during the week. We didn't stay for the whol thing, but if seemed really fun. We'd been running all day so I was ready to just get home and rest.

Jessica and her girls were planning to go swimming with Chandler and me, but it started raining, so we took them to see Cars instead. They loved it, but I was fight sleep the whole time. :) To me it was much slower than the other Pixar films. I'm as bad as a kid... keep it fast and the jokes coming! :)

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't stay! UUHH! YOU MISSED THE BEST PART!

so I got to be a pirate on the last day and it was a blast! I don't know if you saw me, Palm Tree Polly, but we did an insane pirate dance as a finale and it was so funny! I can email pics...give me your address Sunday! =)