Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Stopping for lunch

We had a lot of errands to run and groceries to buy so we stopped for lunch at our favorite place. I love the food and how clean it is .... the kids just like eating out. :) We usually go late to miss the lunch rush. The kids had the whole place to themselves yesterday and they loved it.



This pink eye thing is taking forever to go though our family!! Taylor has it now and Chandler still has traces of it. Taylor was very self concious about going out to run errands yesterday. She didn't want people to think she was weird. Poor girl.

Taylor's my budding little photographer. She took the pic of Brayden and me. Loving photography myself - artistic as well as snapshots of my kids :) - I can't wait to see her develop this gift. She has a little digital camera but the quality is super low and she likes the display we have so she can see exactly what she just took. I don't blame her. :)



We had a good time at Chickfila. Brayden was getting after it in the play room. He'd climb up the steps and with a little help from Taylor get up the slide and slide all the way down by himself! Of course my batteries died before I could get a picture of it! :)


I love that picture of the boys - htey're getting to be such good friends! It's fun to watch.

My little boy is getting so big!

No comments: