Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy happy, joy joy

Thank you Lord, for good friends! The Forringers came over after church yesterday and it was such a blast! We cooked hamburgers on the grill (GORGEOUS day!) and had chocolate pie and cheesecake for dessert.. YUMMY! We spent all afternoon talking, laughing, playing cards and fooseball. The talking and laughing for great, but the games... ok, so I don't like to lose. :) Ted beat me at over the river (but in my defense it was my first time to play and I came in second!) Stephanie won most of the hands of speed... and they both beat me (and Tom) at fooseball. They suck. LOL... I'm kidding. It was tons of fun, winning or not.

After games we talked some more, then pulled out the left over burgers and stuff for dinner. We put in a movie and the two hour drama turned into a never ending saga! It was good, but it seemed like it went on forever with all the interruptions, breaking to eat (even more), etc. :)

It was so nice to hang out for a day with good friends. I felt like a big kid - I did not want the day to end. Though went they left around 10:30, I was so tired all I could think about was sleep! I'm an adult after all! lol

Steff got better pictures of the day - it's funny because for two picture snapping freaks, we got very few pictures! We didn't think about taking any during the best parts like cards, fooseball or eating outside.... oh well. Here are the ones she got.

Have a great day.... remember to break a leg for God today!

No comments: