Monday, March 20, 2006

Friday

We went for a picnic and long walk at the park before it rained. The bike trail off McWhorter park is great... the kids liked playing at the creek.


Chandler said every squirrel he saw was Scrat from Ice Age. That kid can't wait until Friday when Ice Age 2 comes out. Maybe I shouldn't encourage my kids' love of movies by telling them when it's coming out, never mind taking them on opening night. But I'm just a big kid myself. I love building their anticipation and planning a nice family night. It's as much fun for us as it is them. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was going to take my kids to see the movie yesterday until I found out it wasn't playing. :( Do you want company? We'd probably want to do it during the day though since Ted won't have an interest in going to it.