Saturday, October 06, 2007

Chandler's game

A few shots from last week's game that I never got to post. It's hard to get good pictures at the indoor place. He had two game this week but I didn't get to go to either, Taylor's game totally did me in today.

*bedrest update* The test did come back on Friday negative, meaning my chances are much lower of having the baby within the next two weeks as long as I stay down. It doesn't change a whole lot as far as the bedrest goes, which is really stinky. I can go out a bit as long as I sit everywhere I go and don't overdo the outings.

I went to Taylor's game and that brought on some contractions and totally wore me out, so I just had to hear about Chandler's games from him later. He's doing so well. Both of the kids are improving a lot. Taylor's playing forward now, which I never thought would be possible because she tends to be so timid.

Well that's all for now - my 5 min at the pc are up. :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: