Friday, January 06, 2006

A few more


Erika with our brother Noah. Noah's 15?? How old are you now? From the attention he gets from all the girls, he's a little hottie - which is such a weird concept for my to wrap my brain around!! Once in Walmart, a girl several years older than him came up from behind and kissed him right on the face!! She said he was just so hott she had to kiss him! My poor little brother turned bright red and just walked away. He's very shy around new people but he can hold his own around his four older sisters!! :) He's a very hard worker and according to our little sister, Hosanna, (she just turned 11 Wednesday) he's "very stable and wants to get married and have a family" as opposed to Jonah, 13, who she says "acts like a 2 year old and won't ever get married" !! Zan is our resident little philosopher. I couldn't believe she was just turning 11 - she seems like she's at least Jo's age. :) Or maybe as she says he's just immature! LOL. Sorry, didn't mean to ramble.

Papa and my little OU fan!




Cousins playing Cranium - clockwise from top - Hannah, she looks tired :), Gessica, Erika, Hosanna, Jonah, Ness, Shannon, and Noah.

Mimi with my other little OU fan. :)


Papa and Chandler are tired. :)

Well, that's it. I can't wait to go back and spend more time with my family. I miss them a lot. :)






No comments: