Thursday, December 29, 2005

Suffering from pc withdrawals!

My dear hubby has been working on reformatting the harddrive our desktop pc and I haven't had access to the net or my pictures in THREE days!! Right now I'm typing this from the laptop which doesn't have the pictures on it! I have a whole bunch from my parents and from my inlaws to post and some from the kids' birthday party too. I need my pictures!

We did Chandler's and Taylor's birthdays together Wednesday night. Our kids are lucky this year. We celebrated right around their actual birthday but we're also planning two other parties - one in Oklahoma with my family at Incredible Pizza for all the kids and Taylor is having one here with all her friends at the Mud Hut! I'm so excited about that because it's so perfect for her, she just loves crafts. All the kids get a ceramic something to paint and take home. And they have a keepsake cakeplate that all the guest sign. You bring your own cake and pizza. They're going to have a blast!

I've been sick all day and it really sucks. Tom came home from work and felt just as bad as I do. I had been able to rest a little on and off but he'd been working all day. Poor guy. :( I made us some red beans and rice for dinner. It wasn't the soup I wanted, but it was warm and filling. I haven't been to the store since we got back from Oklahoma so I didn't have many options. :) I'm not sure what we have, but my brother in law was sick Wednesday and couldn't come to the party and my mom is sick back home in Oklahoma, so it could be anything! I'm so sick of being sick!

I'll post more Christmas pictures as soon as I have access to them! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

=( When will you be back? I miss you! I still check your blog a few times a day. =)