Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Brayden!

Quite appropriatly, all of today's pictures are Brayden pictures.

My little one year old is finally reaching milestones Emily probably did months ago! Well, I don't mind. He's staying a baby a little longer than some. So what. :) hehe. Let's see, the new brand ones are sitting back up from a crawling position, pulling up to things, waving, kissing, SAYING MAMA!!! and signing milk, more and eat.

We haven't had a party for him yet. I know it's a huge deal, but for some reason I couldn't motivate myself to plan a party. We'll do one soon, and take lots of pictures - without dates on them :)


He look so big!! Taken today... he's my birthday boy!!

Mama's big 1 year old. sniff... he's growing up so fast!

He's copying Emily. :)
Messy boy.
New Shoes!! Tom says they are old man shoes. :)

His new "I've got an attitude face" He'll make that face, roll his eyes and grunt a "I'm very put out with you grunt" hehe...... I've got all of his nonverbal phrases down pat. :)

No comments: