Friday, July 13, 2007

Splash Kingdom Fun

We had a blast at the water park last night. We were having so much fun that I only got a few pictures at the very end of the evening.

The Hubers were there (Yay!) and I have to really give them a great big thank you. Tom and I wanted to try the slide so we asked them to watch the kids for a few minutes. But it was so crowded, a few minutes turned into 20 and I felt so bad that they were strapped down with 6 kids all that time. So THANK YOU DANA! The slide was great, we went in a double tube and it's much more fun that way. There was a sign that said no pregnant woman(as well as heart conditions, etc etc), but Tom let me go anyways. :) :) It's so lame that they say that, it must just be a liability thing. The girls liked the wave pool and lazy river, I never could talk them into the big slides. Chandler just loved it all. :)

Two hours was not enough at all.... especially with it being so crowded. The word really spread about this thing! I highly doubt everyone there was a KVNE listener. Tom and I got to talk to the evening DJ from KVNE in line behind us on the way to the slide and she was glad that there were other people there. It really was good evangelism tool.

Tom really surprised me. He wasn't the most on board person about this trip :)... but he really liked it and he's already planning to go back! Hehe... I'm turning him into a fun loving kid at heart in spite of himself. :) I love you, baby. :)

Oh, and we left Brayden with the Growdens... sniff sniff. That's why he's not in any of the pictures. It was hard leaving him alone.. in the past it's always been with siblings. He did great though... he waved goodbye (he's getting too big!) and was excited about going in "Growma's car" That's what he calls Jessica. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

no prob, bob! :)

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you got the best deal out of everyone. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no kidding! Tom says we owe you guys a night out, Dana. :) Let me know when you want to unload the kids on us!