Friday, July 13, 2007

Jam session

The kids and I like to rock out to our favorite tunes every once and awhile.... :) We crank up the music, jump around, play air guitar (or toy guitars) and head bang like rockstars. Once I had the black guitar Brayden's holding and I jumped up on table singing Kelly Clarkson at the top of lungs. The kids gasped and then cheered. :)

It's fun being a kid. :)

This kid is totally going to play guitar for real someday. He's such a natural even at 2. :)



Rockstars

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did you get a guitar???

Anonymous said...

No, that's an old mexican guitar of Tom's. It doesn't hold a tune or I'd try to use it. The kids play with it mostly. :)

Jaime said...

How cute! They all look like naturals! :-)

Anonymous said...

We have that wiggles guitar :) I think the bateries are "lost." *wink wink*