Friday, July 20, 2007

New stuff

Brayden handed me the camera and said, "Here Mommy, take a picture please." :) I asked what he wanted me to take a picture of and he said his new shoes. " I likey my new shoes, Mommy" He and Chandler got matching sandals... I really wasn't going for matching this time, but Chandler was very decided that he did not like the ones I had picked out first, he wanted ones like Brayden. :) Alrighty then.

New shoes and new haircuts. Oh and new shirts too, I guess. Chandler just reminded me. :) The shirts I did plan. :))

It's funny how many times I've paid for haircuts and then I don't like how it ends up. The times I've been most satisfied with their hair is when I do it myself. :)

Loveable brothers.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think it's cute you do matching outfits.