Friday, February 02, 2007

Past few weeks

Weeks have past and I haven't even thought about blogging. It's germ city here! I swear, I'm scrubbing every surface in this house and even changing our diet trying to stay healthy! If you think of it pray for us. :)

So, first it was the flu thing that all the kids had, back to back with the chicken pox .. we finally got over that a few weeks ago. Then on Monday Brayden came down with some sort of virus from he-double hockeysticks. :P He was vomiting and had constant diarrhea. Yuck! We got the diarrhea under control and by Wednesday he was feeling much better. Then, on Thursday Piper arrived all nice and spotty... her turn with the chicken pox!! Sigh. And on top of that, today Brayden relapsed big time, causing us to have to delay our weekend in Oklahoma. He's still not feeling well now. My poor baby.

Here's a few pics of things have gone on -- (click on the picture)


I realised the Sat before last that kids had not been out of the house in two straight weeks in attempt to not spread our germs. :0) They were about to go crazy! So, I loaded up the older ones (Brayden was still iffy) and let them expend all their pent up energy at KidStation for the afternoon.

We got some bunk beds for the boys! I'm so excited and so are the boys. I've always wanted ones just like this, but I've been patient and I think God blessed that. :)

Um, oh yeah. It snowed in Texas! You can't see it in the pictures and it certainly didn't stick, but it did indeed snow! The kids loved catching it on their tongue. Chandler wanted to hold it in his hand first and then put it in his mouth. :)

The last one is Little Brady (that's what Phia calls him) -- he's so sick, but he's still smiling!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Super-cool bunk beds!! I want some like that someday. =)

Jaime said...

I love the bunk beds, too! Fun!

Kate said...

Sorry about all the chicken pox!!

Now that it's all over (I think), here's some fun!

I have been saving these fonts for if my kids get chicken pox, lol!! I'm planning the scrapbook pages already. =)

http://1001freefonts.com/fonts/zfonts2.htm (look at zitcream)

http://1001freefonts.com/fonts/rfonts5.htm (look at Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever)