Friday, February 09, 2007

The Boys' Birthday Bash

What a fun party! This was the boys' first real party and I wasn't sure about Chuck E. Cheese... it's such a rip off sometimes. But we had pizza and tokens out the wazoo and everyone had a blast - especially the adults! :) The favorite thing was the photo sketch booth. Stephanie, Jess and I tried at least 4 times and in everyone one of us was doing something goofy. And then Dave and Tom had to get their picture taken together. So silly. The ice cream cake was Yuuuummmmy! (yes, I had some when we got home, Jess... I was trying to be good, but it looked so good and I had to do my part to eat up the leftovers! ;)) The boys' made out like bandits... thanks everyone so much! What a blessing... I think. They did get an awful lot of music/noisy toys. lol It really surprised me, I guess since we'd never done the friend party before. :) Have fun browsing the pictures of the night!

We're leaving for OK this evening, so I have tons to do! See you when we get back!

No comments: