Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 6

....of the kids being sick. I told Tom last night that I haven't had shoes on my feet since SUNDAY!! That's what happens when you don't ever leave the house. I'm feeling VERY cooped up right about now. I'm looking forward to getting out sometime this weekend... provided *I* don't get sick. lol



On a side note, I found a new internet obsession to consume my time. (Like I need something else!!!) I finally entered the world of myspace. I swore I never would, but it's really been fun. And waaaay too time consuming. I'm just glad that since they're sick, we haven't been doing school and it was valid for the kids to be watching movies back to back. lol The newness is wearing off now, so I think I'll be better about it. :) www.myspace.com/tatcab (as in an acronym for tom, adriana, taylor, chandler and brayden)

Ok, I'm going to go hang out with my sick kiddos. Have a great day everybody.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Even though they're sick, that sure is a cute picture of them. :-)

Stephanie said...

Sorry your kids are still sick! I miss you!