Saturday, September 30, 2006

Move over IHOP

This is my version of IHOP's stuffed french toast. The picture doesn't do it justice!! The black plate was a really bad idea for a picture. And the color is all screwy because I had to turn off the flash and that makes it look all yellowish.... oh well! It sure tasted good! I even won Tom over - he loved it - and he doesn't normally doesn't like it at all.

I didn't have fresh straberries, so I used strawberry jam instead. The cream cheese filling was the fruit dip I make with cream cheese, cool whip powdered sugar, cinnamon and a little salt. I used Peppridge Farm cinnamon swirl bread, just to give it that extra fancy touch. Yummy yum yum!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaime said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHH, that looks yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

hubba, hubba...you're speaking my language now woman! *drool*