Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Park pictures

This weekend my family came to visit. They were bringing their piano to give to us! Taylor and I are so excited. (Thank you, Lord!) I took piano lessons for years but I haven't been able to keep up my practicing the past few years. I'm anxious to brush up and also start teaching Taylor. My old piano teacher who still teaches Noah and Hosanna, sent me a big stack of music to get us started. How fun!!! :)

Here's some pics of our visit to Kid's View on Saturday.


Mirah Sue Noel... the cutest little trouble maker you've ever seen!! :)


Chandler getting help from Aunt Erika.



Chandler - who won't stop talking long enough to take a picture - with Hosanna and Mirah. :)


Suzannah had a blast in the swing! She was cooing and smiling a lot! That's Micah with what they call his Gopher Grin. :)

Best friends for life share everything! Weird to think that Angel is Taylor's aunt. :)

There are more, but blogger is giving me error messages and I'm too tired to argue with it. I'll post more tomorrow when I get my desktop set up. It's been in the storage room that's off the playroom because we had to move the computer area to make room for the piano. I was too busy all weekend to think about the lack of internet. And today I was getting my house back in order after having 12 houseguests :) and also just plain too tired to stop and set it back up. :-P Oh, and Monday night I recorded bgv's (background vocals) for a friend who's tracking a song he wrote. It was an amaxing experience. ... but more on that later. Off to bed... is it really 12:06??? Yawn. :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »