Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fun, fun day!

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY! We went to IHOP for breakfast to surprise the kids (they had chocolate smiley pancakes!) Then we took them to the carnival that's in town! I got the older kids to ride some of the big kid rides with me and we had such a great time! Chandler even braved the octopus and the tiltowhirl! I was impressed! Taylor rode the flying carpet, but I couldn't talk her into the Kamakazi. lol

Brayden rode a few and we all rode the ferris wheel together. Brayden was a little cranky about having to miss out on most of the fun - as seen here, right before we left. I'll let this little photo essay speak for it self from here on out - and btw, they're in reverse order. Not that it really matters... :)

(enjoying his bite of funnel cake!)
















5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know, it's much more fun when you go to a carnival to actually go on the rides! :) Glad you had a good time. I like the pictures.

Kate said...

You got great pictures! =) It looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Taylor!

BTW I wouldn't have rode on the Kamakazi either-that thing looks scary! =P

Adriana said...

Thanks! Glad you liked the pictures... believe it or not, that's just a fraction! We took 120 all together, I think!

I was a just a little bummed that I didn't get to go on the best rides... I didn't want to go alone. :) But just watching the kids have so much fun was enough for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! 120! Do you scrapbook? I'm working toward a digital camera-I'm always using up entire rolls of film taking pictures of flowers, trees, skies, and other things I want to watercolor. Besides the fact that I love photography and my present camera doesn't even have a flash or zoom. I'm hoping to have it by the end of the summer!