Monday, December 26, 2005

Reagh Christmas

Since we were leaving Friday for my parents, we did our Christmas Thursday night. It was really great - the kids were delighted with everything they got. I was dissapointed that we didn't have the kids' leyboard to give to them but Target was sold out. I let them know that it was coming and learning how to play the piano was all Taylor could talk about!

Taylor was so excited with the cooking set and apron with her name on it. We're having family over tormorrow night for their birthday(s) dinner. She's been planning out the menu and can't wait to go to the store for everything we need. :)


Brayden's not sure what to think about all this present stuff. :) B ut he warmed up to it and loved his "bally thing"



I love that picture because of the expression on Brayden's face in the fackground. Just point a camera at that boy and he lights up like a Christmas tree. :)


Chandler's big thing at the moment (it varies by season) is Toy Story. So I got him a cowboy set to be like Woody and a big Buzz Lightyear. He liked the hat and gun, but I don't think he made the connection. :) After he opened Buzz, every present he opened after that he thought it would be a big Woody! I was a little sad I hadn't gotten him one, but he soon forgot all about it. Phew. :)

Other fun pictures -


No comments: