Monday, April 23, 2007

Getting ready for Easter


We did the baskets a little differently this year. Our kids have always known that the baskets, eggs and candy are from us. I had gone last minute to Target and Walmart to get all the stuff - thus explaining the lame spiderman and princess eggs, that's all that were left! - anyways, I was all wound up about surprising the kids and getting the baskets all put together for them, then I realised how silly that was. I gathered it all up in the floor and the kids helped me fill all the eggs and they just got their little toys and stuff early. They loved it and I didn't have to do it all myself or worry about them peeking. :) Being laid back relieves so much stress... why can't we moms be laid back more often??? :)
Brayden wanted to put all the candy in his basket instead of the eggs. He was very pleased with himself. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: