Monday, April 23, 2007

Bunches

Lots of pics. My software for the camera was messed up (something different this time!) and I just was able to upload about three weeks worth of pics onto the pc over the weekend. Posting to the blog never happened because we've just been so darn busy. Two soccer games on Sat - both kids won their games! - Tom left for his business trip on Sunday morning (sniff... I miss him so much.) and lifegroup was at our house Sunday night so I spent a better part of Sunday afternoon cleaning bathrooms and mopping floors. :)

Today Steff and Jess came over for lunch and to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was a cute girlfriend movie. We have our own sisterhood and it was fun to watch together. The kids had a blast together as usual.


Jess left after a Starbucks run (You ROCK Jess!) and Stephanie stuck around to help organize my kitchen! Woo hoo! (You REALLY ROCK Steff!!) We had dinner together and they just left a little bit ago. Now my kids are in bed and the house is actually quiet.... it's weird. :)

The pics are a little out of order, I wanted to have the Easter ones at the top. :) G'night!

1 comment:

Vanessa Fry said...

Comment....I think the kids grow up way too quick too...especially when you see them maybe two or three times a year. Still, I love being an aunt even at a distance.