Friday, December 15, 2006

Agh


You know it's been a long time between posts when your husband even comments on it. lol

Quick run down of our jam packed, fun and exciting past few weeks and the pictures you'll see -- playing in the yard.. ok that was just a random pic.

Church ladies Treats and traditions -- didn't get any pictures, but what an awesome night out with the girls!!

Putting up the tree family party! Oh it was so much fun -- eggnog, puppy chow, apples and caramel, cookies, and warm soup.

ELO Christmas party. The kids had a blast with all of their friends.

Ladies Craft Brunch -- again, it happened, but I didn't get any pictures! Bummer! It sure was fun though!

Daven's 8th Birthday Party at the pizza place in Gladewater... missed you Pam!!

Taylor's Soccer -- they haven't lost one game of the indoor season! Yah, Firecrackers!

Church Christmas program and dessert party - yummy fun. :)

Couple of everyday pics and today's gingerbread decorating party with the kids. I've always loved the idea, but I'm too busy to mess with all the hassle... UNTIL I found this super cute kit at wally world! The kids loved it. I fought the control freak in me and let the kids have free rein with the decorating, and it really did turn out great! :)

Tonight we're going to a movie, dinner and then Christmas at the courthouse where our friend Don is playing Santa. :) It promises to be a great family evening! Take care! :)

5 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

the kids did an AWESOME job on the gingerbread house!!! i'm always afraid to buy the kits cause i don't want to open it up and everything be broken. but maybe i'll have to rethink it.
it's kinda funny seeing pictures of myself prego... i'm not usually in many pictures anyways, so seeing myself pregnant is really weird.

The Peacock Pearl said...

i forgot... I WANT EGGNOG!!!!!! yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy!

Jaime said...

Fun pictures! And homemade eggnog? I didn't know you could make it! :-) Shows how often I drink it!

Your tree is beautiful!

The Peacock Pearl said...

Adriana's eggnog is hands down THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

Awh shucks, Dana.... :) Thanks.