Thursday, May 17, 2007

I have such a wonderful family!

I'm so blessed - I had the best Mother's Day! My family stayed up late Saturday night after the party to make this huge sign - I was banished from the room, but I made sure Tom took pictures. :) It was so awesome, with all of their hand prints in glitter paint -- even Lola's little paw was there. :)

Then Sunday morning I was treated to blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs in bed! It's my all time favorite breakfast! When I got up, there was a beautifully wrapped present and card and the sign all waiting for me. (Tom always picks the best gift bags!) I got a gorgeous smelling candle and lots of chocolates! Mmmmm. I'd told them I didn't need anything, my new van was all the Mom's day present I needed! But the kids always like picking a little something out for us on our days.

After church, Tom made his famous melt in your mouth steak -- THANK YOU ALTON BROWN! -- and scalloped potatoes and peas. What a spread! Not to mention the Red Velvet cake they all made for dessert! Red velvet is my all time favorite cake cake. My first favorite, cheesecake, isn't actually cake. :)



I had such a GREAT Mother's day. I'm so grateful for my loving and thoughtful husband and kids. I have the perfect family - thank you, Lord!

If the slideshow isn't working, click here --

Mother's Day

No comments: